Accessing Twitter is highly popular and thousands of people are on to this site everyday at least 5 times to tell how they feel, to stay connected and to be entertained. Twitter is certainly a good marketing site to sell just anything.
- First, is to have your own blog or website to send your potential clients. Moreover, tweet being limited to 140 characters, it is best to have own site so that interested people can read your product reviews, articles and recommendations. The best thing to do is on writing something new, tweet about it and just include your blog or website link.
- On having your own Twitter account, follow people as it helps in growing your network. Concentrate on people sharing your interest and are interested in your offerings. Track ways to get these people follow you and do this by offering good information sparking interest in your chosen niche related to your business or product.
- Socialize online as this is the main goal. Avoid trying to sell them on the first visit as the very first conversation showing sales pitch is straightly ignored. So, react to tweets, entertain your followers with good information, stories and then approach with your product information.
- Building your client base is best done by offering great deals. You can attract more buyers with freebies or discounts. Convincing first purchase, leads to more purchases.
- Visibility on Twitter is a must, else you will be forgotten. Tweet something every day, informative or entertaining. Learn soft selling, be persuasive without being pushy.
- Offer accurate product information. Convince people of offering value for their money. Tell them the benefit of using the product. Provide 100% satisfaction and make them happy.